AMBRA EDUCATION, INC. WEBSITES
Last Reviewed: November 18, 2019.
DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU
Personal data refers to information that may be used to individually identify you. Ambra University does not collect any personal data from you unless you provide it voluntarily. You can prevent us from having any of your personal data simply by not submitting it to us. The types of personal data that we may collect include:
- Directory information such as: name (current and previous), street address, e-mail address, telephone, date of birth, gender, place of birth, citizenship, photographs, etc.
- Government individual identification number such as SSN
- Payment information such as: credit card number, routing number, account number, etc.
- IP address
- Electronic signature
- Academic and professional status and history
- For those who become students, academic and financial information with Ambra University such as programs and classes attended, credits earned, grades, payment schedule, etc.
Ambra University may collect other data from you that might not personally identify your, which may be collected automatically by the use of web browser cookies. Such cookies are generally used for statistics, traffic tracking, and usability improvement of our websites. You have the option to disable or delete cookies at any time by following your browser’s documentation.
USAGE OF THE DATA WE COLLECT
We may use the data that we collect as follows:
- To evaluate admissibility of applicants to our educational programs
- To contact you if you requested information or support about our services
- To improve our services and internal processes
- To keep educational records of students for reasonable periods
- To keep business records for reasonable periods
- To enforce signed agreements and our terms of Service
- As otherwise permitted or required by law
SHARING DATA THAT YOU PROVIDE WITH OTHERS
Generally, we do not give or sell your information, including your personal information, with outside companies unless:
- Business Partnerships. Ambra University may engage in joint business ventures with other companies and may advertise the services of such venture to its base of leads.
- Law Enforcement. We may report to the appropriate agency any activities that we believe to be unlawful.
- Permitted by Law. We may share your data with others as required or permitted by law.
- Transfers. In the event that Ambra University or its assets are acquired, your data will be transferred to the acquiring entity.
Links to third-party websites on Ambra University’s sites are provided as a convenience and we are not responsible nor control the destination website. You may access third-party websites at your own risk.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
37 N Orange Ave Ste 500
Orlando, FL 32801